Join Elvi for the ultimate archaeological,
cultural arts and textiles small-group escorted tour to Peru group tour – 14 days,
Oct. 8-21, 2016.
Experience Peru as few others do. For details.
Experience the Unforgettable Magic of Peru
- Visit Peru’s most famous archaeological treasures, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo and Pisac.
- Be transfixed by the extraordinary natural beauty of the peaks of Ausangate, the Amazon, the Sacred Valley and beyond.
- See Peru’s treasured arts and crafts, textiles, pottery, paintings, and architecture, both ancient and modern.
- Learn how ancient, Incan, and Colonial civilizations influenced today's rich Peruvian culture.
- Connect with local people in markets, artisan studios, cooking classes, and shaman ceremonies.
- Savor Peru’s eclectic, award-winning cuisine.
- Or bike, hike, river-raft, horse-back ride, trek the Inca Trail or stay with a Peruvian family.
- Participate in our exclusive Evening of Cultural Immersion, an opportunity to explore the Peruvian culture and its people more deeply.
- Engage with our carefully selected bi-lingual Peruvian guides, deeply knowledgeable about their country and warmly hospitable.
Cultural Expeditions promises to take you into the heart and soul of Peru for a life-changing experience.
We’re here for you –
To answer your questions, hear your concerns, and help you decide if or when a Peruvian adventure is right for you.
Call us at 303-699-7671 or send us a message….