For your own unique experience
Located in the Master Page
• Vast numbers of archaeological sites, from the most-visited Machu Picchu to the rarely seen Choquequirau.
• Myriad urban and rural cultural treasures such as Lima's Larco Herra Museum, the new Inca museum in Cusco, and the Museo Santuarios Andinos museum in Arequipa that houses Juanita the teenage Incan mummy.
• Spectacular natural wonders such as Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca (the highest navigable lake in world), the Huascarn mountain range, and the Amazon.
• An impressive range of arts and crafts dating from 10,000 BCE to the indigenous artists of the Colonial period to today, and the contemporary arts of Lima.
• Physical adventures such as biking, trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting, horseback riding, bird watching, hiking, searching for rare orchids.
You can put our knowledge of Peru's culture and natural wonders plus our expertise in worry-free travel to work for you. Let's co-plan your Peru holidays, a customized journey in which you'll see and experience the Peru of your dreams.
Together we'll select the best sites to visit, choose hotels and restaurants. Then we'll make reservations, arrange transportation to your hotels, secure tickets to museums, archaeological sites, and train tickets to out-of-the way places, arrange all ground transportation and luggage handling.
When you travel with Cultural Expeditions, we take care of you every step of the way.
For custom itineraries up to 10 days, there is a design fee of $300, half of which will apply to your tour upon booking. For longer itineraries contact us.
"The trek through Ausangate was a life changing experience. Truly spectacular views, getting to see how the natives live, and trekking to a new lodge each night was fascinating. The food was incredible, cooked by the indigenious people.
Also, the tour through Cusco was very interesting. The history of the Peruvian culture, the architecture and meeting some of the locals opened my mind up to how they live in South America. Truly a great experience!"
Julie R, Denver
We’re here for you –
To answer your questions, hear your concerns, and help you decide if or when a Peruvian adventure is right for you.
Call us at 303-699-7671 or send us a message….